I’m a constant creative dreamer, 30 years old and this is my story.
I never in a million years that I’d be someone to start a blog, nevertheless a business.
Since you’re already here in the about section of my blog – I might as well share a few details with ya.
I’m Mia, and as I type this, I’m 30 years old.
I never thought I’d be someone to turn friggin’ 30 years old.
But as it turns out – I think, I think I’ll be okay. We’ll all be okay. We all have our struggles right?
We all want to be more creative, productive, healthy and wealthy, especially before turning the next chapter of the Dirty Thirties.
So this is why I started this bloggin’ business. It might have been the answer to a near 30s life crisis, but even if it is – I am happy that it hit me.
I wanted to create something extraordinary for myself, take control of my life and my income.
More importantly, I want to help other people through what I deal with on daily basis.
I want to help you reach your goals and live out your craziest dreams.
I’m a true sucker for personal- development and finance, wellness and now this bloggin’ business.
Now I realize this page wasn’t really about me at all, but this is pretty much all I am about.
I’m here for you and always have your back.
I will share more soon, I promise. In the meantime, I hope I can make your life a little better.
Let’s enjoy this ride. Gitty up! I feel like it’s going to be a great one.
PS: I always love hearing from you, so please get touch if you have any questions or if you just want to let me know how you’re doing and what your current struggles are. Let’s help each other out. Contact me here! I always get back to you. 💕
Fun facts about me
- I’m addicted to milk chocolate.
- I write songs as a side hustle and play in a pop band.
- I love the rain (yes that’s right. I would rather have rain than sun and it being super warm)
- Speaking of rain and the cold, I also really like the fall and winter months.
- I have a weakness for fruity coffee from Kenya – super snobby about my morning coffee that is.
- I have a fulltime job.
- I’ve toured Asia 4 times.
- I’m obsessed with the TV show Friends and watch at least one episode every day.
- I’m in love.
- I never thought that I could start an online business, but hey! Then I realized anything is possible, so here I am.