Dreamers! I have wonderful news. It’s the very last month of the year and we’re about to welcome 2019. Can you believe it? This year has gone by so fast – I know it’s such a cliché to say that – but it REALLY has.
It’s time to set resolutions, evaluate the year that’s just past and get ready for the next one, and make sure it’s the best one ever. Are you with me?
This all comes down to my all-time favorite activities; PLANNING, and GOAL SETTING. I’m in the midst of setting up a 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge and I would absolutely love for you to join if you are ready to make the next year your best year yet.
“And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”
– Rainer Maria Rilke
I promise you, it’s going to be amazing, because we are all capable of doing whatever we put our mind to. Let me repeat that. We can do whatever we want, whatever we put our mind to – dreams come true and people achieve crazy goals all the time – so that means you can do it too.
- RELATED: How To Make 2019 The Best Year Ever & Slay Your Goals
- RELATED: How To Finally Break Your Bad Habits Once And For All
It all comes down to…
- The goals we set for ourselves
- Our commitment to our goals
- Maintaining a positive and future-focused mindset
- Planning like a maniac (and actually following through and sticking to the plan – harder than it sounds, right? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered.)
- Organization and elimination
- Beating overwhelm and procrastination
- Acing productivity!
- + plenty of ideas for New Years resolutions
I’ll go into detail on everything above in the challenge. Join me, why don’t you? And let’s make it an amazing year. Sign up below with your name and email address. Easy peasy!
This next year is your year! I just know it 🙂