I recently sorta, kind of and slightly fell in love with bullet journaling.
Anyone else on this train?
As a productivity-obsessed gal, my love for the bujo’s was inevitable.
Bullet journaling is now officially my jam.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your bullet journaling needs, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I’ll be sharing my favorite bullet journal quotes, ever.
Whenever you’re stuck or feeling uninspired, using quotes in your bullet journal can really help.
You can spruce the quotes up as you like – with colors, stickers, creative lettering and make ’em you.
I often start every bullet journal entry with a quote to kick things off from a happy and inspiring place.
Inspirational quotes for bullet journaling is also an amazing way to give you that extra nudge you need towards your goals.
I hope this post can be the nudge and encouragement you need.
What Is Bullet Journaling?
Just in case you’re NOT on the bullet journaling train yet and have no clue what I’m on about…
Bullet journaling or the “BuJo” was created by Ryder Carroll and has quickly become one of the most trendy ways to journal when it comes to productivity, organization and goal setting. That is how I use it anyway.
Doodling and making lists has never been more fun or effective.
And you can keep everything – all your thoughts, ideas, to-do’s and so on – organized (and pretty lookin’) in your favorite notebook.
It’s best described as a mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system.
Ryder himself states that the BuJo is meant “to help you track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future.”
You can learn more about bullet journaling here.
Books To Inspire Creative Lettering For Your Bullet Journal
Before we dig into the good stuff, I wanted to share a few of my favorite books that may inspire your creative lettering for your bullet journal.
Sometimes looking to others (and especially graphic designers) can really help to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering
2. Creative Lettering and Beyond
3. Super Simple Hand Lettering
Best Supplies For Bullet Journaling
Here is my recommendation for the supplies you’ll need to get started on your new bullet journaling journey.
There are ENDLESS supplies available, but to not completely overwhelm you, here you have the basic supplies for bullet journaling.
31 Bullet Journal Quotes For Inspiration
Happy and inspiring words for a happy and inspired bullet journal.
Here they come…
1. Life is short, let’s do this.
2. She believed that she could, so she did.
3. Creative minds are rarely tidy.
4. Dream big. Start small. Act now.
5. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
6. Stay patient, and trust your journey.
7. Your only limit is you.
8. Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
9. Breathe darling, this is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.” — S.C. Lourie
10. The adventure starts here.
11. You’ve got this, girl.
12. Enjoy the little things.
13. She designed a life she loved.
14. Don’t be the same, be better.
15. “It’s all happening.” — Penny Lane from Almost Famous (my favorite movie, I may add)
16. Happiness looks good on you.
17. Do more of what makes you happy.
18. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
19. “Goals are dreams with deadlines.” — Diana Scharf
20. Best day ever.
21. Do something AMAZING today.
22. Keep calm and plan on.
23. Today is my day.
24. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
25. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
26. A lot can happen in a year.
27. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” — Napolean Hill
28. “No matter how long the Winter, Spring is sure to follow.” — Proverb
29. Drink good coffee and read good books.
30. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
31. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” — Helen Keller
How To Start A Journal
If you’re new to the world of journaling, I have a complete tutorial for you here.
It guides you through the different steps of starting a journal and includes everything from the different types of journals and journaling supplies, to what to write in your journal and why you should start a journal at all.
If you’re not sure if bullet journaling is for you or don’t know where to start, I highly recommend reading my “How To” post on journaling.
Before You Go
Are you feeling inspired?
I hope you’ve found these bullet journal quotes uplifting and inspiring.
Also – don’t forget to join the other dreamers below.
Every dreamer gets her dose of inspiration weekly, insider tips & tricks, and I’d just love to get to know you better!
+ show Comments
add a comment
- Hide Comments