There is this buzz going around on the world wide web called Ultimate Bundles.
Have you heard of them yet?
You may have, or you may not.
Either way, this post will give you an in-depth and honest review of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and what on earth The Ultimate Bundles are in the first place.
Is it worth the money?
Is the content valuable?
Or, is it too good to be true?
Girl. I’ve got you.
- 14 Time Management Tips That Really Work
- How To Be More Productive In Life: 14 Brilliant Tips
- 18 Simple Things To Do In The Morning To Be More Productive
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle Review: My Two Cents
First, What Are Ultimate Bundles?
Let’s cover the basics.
The Ultimate Bundles are online compilations of digital ebooks, courses, and workbooks that fall under specific themes and categories.
Ultimate Bundles is an online company that scours the web for the best digital products out there and compiles them into one big collection, or a bundle if you will.
It’s quite awesome.
What Is The Ultimate Productivity Bundle?
So, with that said…
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is a collection of digital products designed to uplevel your life when it comes to productivity and time management.
The bundle was created to transform you into the productivity ninja you know you are, deep down, behind your procrastinating exterior.
Fast Facts About The Productivity Bundle
Quick facts about The Ultimate Productivity Bundle incoming.
- Price: $49.97
- Contents: 5 eBooks, 14 eCourses, 1 summit + 26 printables, planners & workbooks
- Value: $1506.90
Who’s The Bundle For?
The bundle is for anyone looking to improve their productivity and let’s face it, save a ton of money while doing so.
The constant battle against the clock is tiresome and if you’re looking for new tools, strategies, and tricks to up your productivity game, you’ve come to the right place, girl.
For me, the productivity addict that I am, I’m always on the lookout for new productivity tips and strategies that I can teach my clients or implement in my own life.
If you’re just as obsessed with spending your time efficiently and making the most of the 24 hours we get in a day as I am, this is the bundle for you.
I’ve jotted down the complete list of the bundle’s insides below.
Head on over to Ultimate Bundles’ sales page for even more information about each product.
Time Management (5 products, total worth is $132.98)
- Time Management How to Finish Your To-Do List Every Day by Marcia Ramsland (eCourse)
- It’s About Time by Aby Garvey (eBook)
- Organize Your Life with Trello by Cara Harvey & Elisa Giorgio (eCourse)
- Personality Based Time Management© by Susie Glennan (eBook)
- Take Back Your Time: How to Become a Motivated Time-Saving Mama by Emily Bendler (eBook)
Planners For Daily Use (9 products, total worth is $169.99)
- Beyond Blessed Life Planner for Christian Women by Ana Willis
- I Heart Productivity Pack by Laura Smith
- Planner ePlanner: Calendars, Schedules & To-Do Lists by ListPlanIt
- Simply Scheduled Workbook by Julianna Poplin
- The Planner Obsessed™ Planner by Carlie & Hannah Kercheval
- The S.O.S. Planner by Kayse Pratt
- The Wannabe Bullet Journal: A Loosely-Structured Weekly Planner For Those Who Need Both Freedom & Organization by Ronni Peck
- Thrive with Chronic Illness Planner + Journal by Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories
- Time Management Sheets by Jennifer Roskamp
(The planners in this bundle make my heart sing and my feet do a happy dance. No joke.)
Goal Setting Products (5 products, total worth is $406.98)
- Brilliant Baby Steps: Make the Most of Your Messy Middle for a Beautiful, Balanced Life by Beth Anne Schwamberger (eCourse)
- Driven Women Grace Based Productivity for Christians by Phylicia Masonheimer (eCourse)
- Goal Setting 101: How to Set Goals as an Absolute Beginner by Nadalie Bardo (eCourse)
- Start Finishing Your Projects: Boost Your Productivity, Effectiveness, and Creative Momentum by Learning to Finish the Projects that Matter Most by Charlie Gilkey (eCourse)
- The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan by Lise Cartwright (eCourse)
Goal Planners (8 products, total worth is $144.00)
- 90-Day Personal Growth Goal and Life Planning System by Cassandra Massey
- Goals and Planning Bundle by Abby Lawson (I love Abby, her blog is super inspiring!)
- Quarterly Targets & Goals Tracking by Kimi Kinsey
- The 2019 Success Designer Planner by Khaye Mydette Macalinao
- The Goal-Getter Workbook: The Plan for Busy Women to Go from Dreams to Plans to DONE by Laura S Shaw
- The Ultimate Goal Setting Planner™ [Couples Edition] by Mike & Carlie Kercheval
- Ultimate Goal Setting Planner 2019 by MaryEllen Bream
Home Management (3 products, total worth is $123.00)
- Child, It’s Time to Get Off Your Butt by Angela Davis (eBook)
- Mastering the MomLife Juggle: A Realistic Action Plan For Getting it All Done as a Busy Mom by Brianna Berner (eCourse)
- Productivity & Organization for Women by Cheri Chin (eCourse)
Home Management Planners & Printables (7 products, total worth is $82.96)
- Family Chore System & Planner by Mandi Ehman
- Get Your House Clean and Organized: A Cleaning Planner by Laura Rizer
- Home Cleaning Planner by Corinne Schmitt
- Housekeeping Chore Box for Kids and Families by Kemi Quinn
- Life Management Binder by Heather Moritz
- Organized 31 Tickler File System by Susan Santoro
- Year of Intent by Leslie Lambert
Mindset & Self-Care (5 products, total worth is $94.99)
- 10 Steps to Feel Motivated & Get Stuff Done by Heather LeGuilloux (Workbook)
- Ignite Your Life by Jess Stuart (eCourse)
- Positivity Planner by Chris Mooney (Planner)
- Replenish: Experience Radiant Calm and True Vitality in Your Everyday Life by Lisa Grace Byrne (eBook)
- The Breaking Barriers Challenge by Lindsay Preston (eCourse)
Productivity at Work (5 products, total worth is $369.00)
- Balanced Life Guide by Lauren Cecora (eCourse)
- Motivation Kit by Julia Bickerstaff (Workbook)
- Perfect Project Planner: For Bloggers, Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs by Eve Tokens (Planner)
- The Personal Productivity Toolkit by Paul Minors (eCourse)
- Work by Design Summit by Claire Diaz Ortiz (Summit)
As you can see, there are a lot of products and sweetness included in this bundle.
I share my favorites below, so make sure you scroll down to see what they are.
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle sells for only $49.97, which is a complete steal when I think about all the value it entails.
And, if you’re lucky there might be a sale going on.
Ultimate Bundles set the price to as low as $37 once a year.
Is It Too Good To Be True?
I am here to tell you that The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is not a scam.
You might be thinking how on earth all these products can be legit when they are sold for such an affordable price?
It may sound too good to be true but, in my opinion, it’s absolutely no such thing.
I’ve purchased many of their bundles before and they continue to blow my mind.
Ultimate Bundles is out there doing us a favor, gathering the best of the best and packaging it in a neat and organized way – with a brilliant price tag.
You’ll save time because you don’t have to scour the internet yourself, Ultimate Bundles is essentially doing the dirty work for you.
It’s nothing less than amazing.
The great thing about The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is that it includes so many different strategies for boosting your productivity.
We are all different, our brains are programmed in unique ways, which means that one strategy might work for you, but not for me.
We all resonate with different people and different teaching methods.
As a result, there is a pretty high chance you’ll find a productivity strategy, a system and a teacher that will resonate with you.
Speaking of learning in different ways…
- If you learn better by reading, go for the ebooks
- If you learn better visually, go for the courses
There is something in here for everyone.
Also, if you’re into planners – YOU WILL LOVE THIS BUNDLE.
There is a lot of content to go through which can easily feel overwhelming.
Where do you start?
Which course, ebook or workbook is right for you?
I’m going to be completely transparent and say that not all of the digital products included in the bundle are of the same quality.
Some are better than others, and some took longer to download than others (I am not a fan of the waiting game…)
Hopefully, after reading this Ultimate Productivity Bundle review, you will have a better overview and more clarity so you can start consuming the digital product that speaks the loudest to you.
Another downside was that some of the printables were poorly designed.
I can’t deal with obvious pixels in any type of web design.
But that might just be me.
The Best of The Bundle
Now, of course, I have my favorites.
These are the products that were of the highest value to me.
I read, learned, re-read, implemented everything and found them super useful.
1. How to Organize Your Life With Trello ($47 value)
I’m an Asana addict, but this course was so good I had to mention it.
Trello is still an amazing runner-up when it comes to organizational systems.
If you’re curious and want to learn the step-by-step processes of managing Trello to nail your to-do’s – this is a brilliant course.
It’s filled with easy-to-follow tech tutorials to lessen the overwhelm.
Trello is also completely free.
2. Goals & Planning by Abby Lawson
A planner created by one of my favorite (and most successful) bloggers out there, Abby Lawson.
This one had to go on my list.
The planner is well-designed, practical and easy to use.
- Daily planners
- Weekly planners
- Project planners
- Goal setting
- Building a new habit
3. The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan ($197 value)
I love a good 90-day goal-setting plan.
I’m all for planning out the next 3 months in as much detail as possible and following through on what I plan.
This course was really insightful and it took me about 5 days to go through.
When I finished, I had a 90 power plan for my life. Yay!
4. Ignite Your Life
This course is a little different and focuses more on rekindling your passion, finding true meaning, learning how to be happier and igniting your life in the most enjoyable way possible.
I really appreciated this course and it made me think about my dreams in a new way.
If you’re struggling to find your passion in life, this course might just give you the nudge you need.
How To Get The Most Out Of The Bundle
There are A LOT of products in this bundle.
Knowing where to start can be tricky.
However, the truth is that you might not be interested in all of the products.
Before you purchase, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are there at least 2 products you’re excited about?
- Are you familiar with at least of the teachers in the bundle, and do they inspire you?
- Will one of the products help you learn a specific skill you’re eager to master?
- Would you buy any of the products on their own?
If the answer is yes to at least one of them, go for it and buy the bundle.
My advice for you is to start with the course or ebook that makes the most sense for you and set aside at least 30 minutes every day to go through it.
Once you’ve gone through a course or an ebook, skim through it again and implement EVERYTHING.
Take passive action by learning and reading, then take massive action and implement all the tools taught in the ebook or course.
It’s only worth your money if you do the work.
How To Get Your Hands On The Productivity Bundle
Head on over to The Productivity Bundle’s checkout page.
If you’re keen on reading even more about the bundle, there is a ton of information on their sales page.
Once you purchase (like you would with any other digital product), you get access to the Productivity Bundle dashboard and ALL the amazingness is in one place for you to download and consume.
You can download everything in a .zip file or download one by one.
I’d suggest skimming through all the products once and decide what you want to focus on first, and then start downloading one by one – to avoid any overwhelm.
It really couldn’t be simpler.
Don’t procrastinate any longer and get your hands on The Ultimate Productivity Bundle by clicking right here.
Before You Go
I sincerely hope that my Ultimate Productivity Bundle review has cleared up a few things for you and that you feel ready to tick off your to-do list in a jiffy, chase your goals and finally get things done.
This bundle is like an ocean of knowledge.
The toolkit is calling your name and I’m over here, rooting for you.
Go grab The Ultimate Productivity Bundle while you can, dreamer.
Let me know in the comments below if you went for it and what you think!