I’m keeping it short, sweet and inspirational this week.
I love a good quote.
Some say they’re cheesy, I say they lift me up, kick my butt into gear and make me feel like the impossible can just as easily be transformed into the possible.
When you are in the midst of creating your dream blogging business, you gotta turn to the wise people with the wise words at times.
Especially, since there’s a whole new decade on the horizon.
My hope is that you’ll find and resonate with at least a dozen of these inspirational quotes for the new year so you can start the new decade with ease and confidentially take massive action on your dreams in 2020.
40 Inspirational Quotes For The New Year 👇
1. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” ―Winston Churchill
2. “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” ― Vern McLellan
3. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” ― Anne Frank
4. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” ― Melody Beattie
5. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
6. “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives … not looking for flaws but for potential.” ― Ellen Goodman
7. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” ― Seneca
8. “This is the beginning, of anything you want.” ― Unknown
9. “You know all those things you’ve always wanted to do? You should go do them.”
10. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” ― J.P. Morgan
11. “She believed she could so she did.” ― R.S. Grey
12. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
13. “Re-write your story this year and make it amazing.” ―Me 🙂
14. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” ― William Shakespeare
15. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “Dear Future, I am ready.”
17. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” ― Plato
18. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ― Martin Luther King
19. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
20. “What the new years bring to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” ― Vern McLellan
21. “Make today worth remembering.” ― Zig Ziglar
22. “Never restart a journey and use the same road that failed you before.” ― Dennis E. Adonis
23. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it a goal, not to people or objects.” ― Albert Einstein
24. “Success is not an accident; it’s something we have to create on purpose.” ― Carrie Green
25. “Nothing changes if nothing changes.”
26. “Last year told you what you needed to know. Now it’s go-time.” – Richie Norton
27. “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Happy new dreams. Happy new days. Happy new desires. Happy new ways. Happy New Year. Happy new you.” — Unknown
29. “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
30. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
31. “What is coming is better than what is gone.”
32. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
33. “One day or day one? You decide.” – Paulo Coelho
34. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin Sharma
35. “All dreams are made up of smaller mini-dreams. Follow one mini-dream at a time and you’ll get there.” – Me 🙂
36. “365 new days, 365 new chances.”
37. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
38. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
39. “A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes reality.”– Unknown
40. “I can and I will. Watch me.”
Before You Go
If these quotes didn’t swoop you into a lovely bubble of inspiration and I don’t know what will. ✨
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of inspirational quotes for the new year so you can start the new decade on an inspired note.
Print them out, hang them on your fridge, pin them to your vision board on Pinterest and keep your go-to quotes with you at all times for whenever you need a little pick-me-up.
I’ll be here, rooting for you – always.
I’m curious.. what is your number one goal for 2020?
Haven’t you decided yet? No need to panic, join my FREE goal setting training and I’ll show you exactly how you can set and slay all your amazing goals in 2020. And yes, there’s a workbook for you to implement everything immediately.
Happy New Year! Or should I say, Happy New Decade!