I love a good quote. I mean, who doesn’t? We’re getting super close to the new year now and this time is especially thrilling when it comes to breaking old habits and creating new and exciting goals for ourselves in the new year.
A new year, a new beginning and a clean fresh slate.
There’s really no better feeling if you ask me.
I go into detail on how to set goals properly and effectively – in a way that actually works in my 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge.
If you wish to sign up, you can do that by plotting your name and your email in the form below.
So happy to (maybe) have you on board! Yay! 🙂
This is the time to set resolutions, create new memories, leave certain things that don’t add value to our lives behind in the past and move forward with our lives and pursue our dreams.
Amen to that.
It’s time to get inspired! I’ve listed my absolute favorite quotes for motivation, goal setting, dream-chasing to inspire you to absolutely own 2019.
- RELATED: How To Make 2019 The Best Year Ever And Slay All Your Goals
- RELATED: 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge For The New Year
Let’s dig in..
1. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
2. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and the first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
3. “The best is yet to come.”
4. “She turned her can’ts into cans and dreams into plans.”
5. She believed she could so she did.” R.S Grey
6. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
7. Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” ― Charles Kettering
8. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ― C.S. Lewis
9. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” ― John F. Kennedy
10. “Dear world, I am excited to be alive in you, and I am thankful for another year.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
11. “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the years.” ― Henry Moore
12. “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” ― Vern McLellan
13. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
14. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” ― Joey Adams
15. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
16. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
17. “Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.” ― Edmund Lee
18. “There’s nothing you can’t do.”
19. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
20. “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
21. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
22. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” — Plato
23. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” — Neil Gaiman
24. “What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action, and your action needs right thinking! Without the right thinking, you can have only unrealized dreams!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
25. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
26. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” — Meister Eckhart
27. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” — Tim Ferriss
28. “We become what we think about.” — Earl Nightingale
29. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” — Dalai Lama
30. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
31. “Tomorrow is not a day of the week.”
32. “Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear future, I am ready.”
BEFORE YOU GO
I hope you enjoyed the quotes above and that you are now feeling inspired like never before.
I just know that 2019 will be even more amazing than the last year. Let me know what your New Years resolutions will be this year in the comments below. 🙂