I love a good quote, especially when it comes to productivity.
Whenever I feel a hint of procrastination coming my way, I turn right to inspiring words that will shift my focus back to what actually needs my attention.
And with a quote, I can easily dodge procrastination.
Some days are harder than others, but most of the time reading one of these motivational quotes for productivity helps me stay on track and inspired.
Hopefully, these quotes will increase your productivity, keep you focused and organized so you can take action and get on with your dreams.
- 14 Time Management Tips That Really Work
- How To Be More Productive In Life
- The Ultimate Productivity Bundle Review: My Honest Thoughts
- The Planner That Changed My Life
52 Motivational Quotes For Productivity:
1. “Focus on being productive instead of being busy” ― Tim Ferriss
2. “The true price of anything you do is the amount of time you exchange for it.”― Henry David Thoreau
3. “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.” ― Stephen Covey
4. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” ― Albert Einstein
5. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done” ― Bruce Lee
6. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” ― Walt Disney
7. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade” ― Tony Robbins
8. “If you commit to giving more time than you have to spend, you will constantly be running from time debt collectors.” – Elizabeth Grace Saunders
9. “If you have time to whine then you have time to find a solution.” – Dee Dee Artner
10. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
12. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
13. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
14. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
15. “In a year from now, you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
16. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
17. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
18. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
19. “Productivity is less about what you do with your time and more about how you run your mind.” – Robin S. Sharma
20. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
21. “What we truly need to do is often what we most feel like avoiding.” – David Allen
22. “Time is non-refundable, use it with intention.” – Unknown
23. “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” – Francine Jay
24. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “Why do anything unless it is going to be great?” – Peter Block
26. “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.” – Warren Buffet
27. “If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.” – Richie Norton
28. “What looks like multitasking is really switching back and forth between multiple tasks, which reduces productivity and increases mistakes by up to 50%.” – Susan Cain
29. “The key to productivity is to rotate your avoidance techniques.” – Shannon Wheeler
30. “Starve your distraction and feed your focus.” – Unknown
31. “You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment.” – Seth Godin
32. “Start doing something, you’ll continue…why? Because motivation doesn’t cause action. Action causes motivation.” – Neil Pasricha
33. “Knowing and doing are entirely different things.” – Roy H. Williams
34. “If you want an easy job to seem mighty hard, just keep putting it off.” – Richard Miller
35. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
36. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
37. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
38. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
39. ” You’re only as successful as you are prepared.” – Monika Kristofferson
40. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
41. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
42. “Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
43. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
44. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ash
45. “Worrying gets you nowhere. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost.” – Usain Bolt
46. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Janet Dailey
47. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese Proverb
48. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
49. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
50. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” – Julia Child
51. “Be strategic about productivity. Do less exceptionally well, instead of doing more in an average way.” – Laurie Buchanan
52. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
Before You Go
I hope you enjoyed these motivational quotes for productivity and that they’ll help you to stay focused, inspired and on track with your dreams.
Have I missed anything? Let me know in the comments below if I missed an inspiring quote, will ya?
Speaking of inspiration…
I’d absolutely love to have you be apart of the dreamer community.
Sign up below or click here to get an inspirational email every week, insider tips, freebies, and connect with me more directly.
I’d love to get you on board.
I feel like someone is missing and it might just be you. ✨