Any #girlbosess out there looking for daily motivation?! I see you, I hear you, and I’ve got you covered.
I’ve listed 26 of my favorite motivational quotes for success, related to entrepreneurship and achieving your goals – basically quotes on how to best get closer to your dreams and quotes every #girlboss should know by heart.
Let’s dig into inspo and motivation, ladies.
1. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
3. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory of overcoming it.” – Moliere
4. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
5. “If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
6. “She believed she could, so she did.”
7. “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.” – Orson Welles
8. “If it doesn’t add to your life, it doesn’t belong in your life.”
9. “You have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé.”
10. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
11. “No matter where you are in life, you’ll save a lot of time by not worrying too much about what other people think about you. The earlier in your life that you can learn that, the easier the rest of it will be.” – Sophia Amoruso
12. “The energy you’ll spend focusing on someone else’s life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol.” – Sophia Amoruso
13. “There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.” – Sophia Amoruso
14. “You will never have this day again, so make it count.”
15. “Make your passion your paycheck.”
16. “There’s a way to do it better. Find it” – Thomas A. Edison
17. “You’ve got to be a beginner before you can be anything else.”
18. “I’ve yet to meet a woman, I’d rather be.”
19. “Accept that turbulence is here to stay.” – Indra Nooyi
20. “If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.” – Susan Fales-Hill
21. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “The clock is ticking, we have to limit where we put our energies and resources, and I’m not going to put them into caring what other people think of me.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
I absolutely love her book, Big Magic – my favorite of all time. It touches on everything creativity, which is everything I live for 🙂
23. “The world will see you the way you see you, and treat you the way you treat yourself.” – Queen B (Yes, Beyoncé said this)
24. “If we tell the truth to each other, we empower each other. It helps us understand that there’s no such thing as perfect. There’s unique, but not perfect.” – Gloria Steinem (age 84)
25. “It’s a very short life. There is no reason not to go after what sets your soul on fire.”
26. “Whatever you fear most has no power – it is your fear that has the power.” – Oprah Winfrey
And I’ll leave you with the wise words from everyone’s Oprah.
There are endless amounts of amazing and inspiring quotes – I could go on and on. Sooo many wise people out there!
But, I’ll stop here for now. So, let me know your favorite quotes that inspire and motivate you in the comments below. 🙂