If you want to improve your life and make it an amazing one, start by implementing one or perhaps even all of the habits listed below.
Start by getting your mindset right and implement as you go.
It’s the little things you do every day that counts and builds up in the end.
But make sure you stick with them in order to make them your habits.
Because we are, indeed, as quoted above, the things we do repeatedly.
51 Healthy Habits For An Amazing Life:
1. Practice gratitude (I use the Five Minute Journal and I love it!)
2. Master your mindset in all areas of your life
3. Get up early
4. Daily meditation
5. Read a chapter of a good book every day (I am currently loving Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert)
6. Make time for self-care
7. Value your alone time
8. Prioritize your to-do list and go after the most difficult task first (hello, Productivity Planner – my go-to planner)
9. Set goals and make sure you are moving forward
10. Don’t be afraid of failing
12. Prioritize your health by eating healthy and clean food
13. Try and stay away from flour and sugar
14. Be proactive
15. Take initiative
16. Think quality over quantity when it comes to people in your life
17. Be disciplined and honor your commitments
18. Stretch it out daily
19. Practice the art Pomodoros
20. Get in 30 minutes of exercise every day (walking will do)
21. Plan your day ahead (I use the Productivity Planner or good old gCal for this)
22. Eat dinner at the kitchen table and not in front of the TV
23. Have a good skin care routine in place
24. Eat your greens
25. Do a daily thought-dump (preferably in the morning)
26. Drink more water and less fizzy drinks
27. Wear sunscreen every day of the year
28. Manage your emotions
29. Always do what you feel (never fear the FOMO)
30. Learn something new every day
31. Pick up the phone and call an old friend
32. Always be a good listener
33. Take advice from people that already have the result you want in your life
35. Make time for your loved ones
36. Be consistent
37. Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone at least 3 times a week
38. Do something you’ve never done before
39. Learn from your failures and don’t make them mean anything about you
40. Don’t worry
41. Declutter your home and closet regularly
42. Plan for an adventure
43. Be confident
44. Be in control of your finances
45. Learn to do your taxes properly
46. Say no to things you don’t really want to do
47. Say yes to things you do want to do
48. Cook at home (and save money)
49. Take responsibility for your actions
50. Don’t make excuses
51. Just start, because tomorrow is not a day of the week ⭐️
Before You Go
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list.
Let me know in the comments below the things you do to improve and light up your life.
I’d love to hear about your healthy habits.
Daily meditation is my favorite because it hels reduced so much stress and clears your mind to be more productive. I tend to be everywhere with so many things to do and end up wasting too much time and energy. I love this list. Great article
Meditation is amazing once you get into the flow of it. Thanks for stopping by, David! I’m glad you enjoyed this list.
thank you for providing such a useful information.
i am implementing most them what you told.
Thank you! 🙂
How can this be adapted for a woman working a 3:30pm-1am shift and running a house and wanting to write.
Mia, this was such an enjoyable read, I’m really liking the fact to see so many people growing, improving and striving to be better every single day.
I especially loved what you wrote, I’m going to quote you, I hope that’s ok… 😛
”Start by getting your mindset right and implement as you go. It’s the little things you do every day that counts and builds up in the end. ”
It’s crazy how powerful these tiny habits are. Over time the impact they have on our lives is incredible.
These are my favorite 3 habits from the 51 you listed:
– Prioritize your to-do list and go after the most difficult task first
This one helped me a lot. When you do the most difficult task first, you just want to keep going, everything else seems so easy!
– Prioritize your health by eating healthy and clean food
When you eat clean, your mind is clean. The work you produce is so much better, agree?
– Just start, because tomorrow is not a day of the week
One task at a time, one day at a time. If you start every single day with that mentality you’ll be shocked at the progress you made in the past month. It’s one of the best feelings. 🙂
Keep up the excellent work,
– Benjamin Strusnik
Thank you SO much Benjamin <3 Happy you enjoyed this one!
Mia on January 28,2019 at 10:28 p:m. Thank you so much and this my first time ever, sure it’s time for life changing.I like it.
Happy to hear that Mema! You’re so very welcome 🙂
Thanks for this post. This is great advice. I already implemented some of these habits but there are others I still have to work on.
Thank you! Happy you found this post useful 🙂
Dear Mia, I realky enjoyed reading your list! It was probably the first time I actually clicked the link to properly read an article.
I’m going to hang it on my whiteboard to regularly remind myself and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Thank you and look forward to reading more work from you.
Dilay! This means so much to me. Thank you for clicking through and happy you enjoyed the list 🙂