“Depending on what they are, our habits will either make us or break us. We become what we repeatedly do.”
― Sean Covey
If you want to improve your life and make it an AMAZING one, start by implementing one or perhaps even all of the habits listed below.
Start by getting your mindset right and implement as you go.
It’s the little things you do every day that counts and builds up in the end.
But make sure you stick with them in order to make them your habits.
Because we are, indeed, as quoted above, the things we do repeatedly.
51 healthy habits for an amazing life:
1. Practice gratitude (I use the Five Minute Journal and I love it!)
2. Master your mindset in all areas of your life
3. Get up early
4. Daily meditation
5. Read a chapter of a good book every day (I am currently loving Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert)
6. Make time for self-care
7. Value your alone time
8. Prioritize your to-do list and go after the most difficult task first (hello, Productivity Planner – my go-to planner)
9. Set goals and make sure you are moving forward
10. Don’t be afraid of failing
11. Go to bed before 10 pm
12. Prioritize your health by eating healthy and clean food
13. Try and stay away from flour and sugar
14. Be proactive
15. Take initiative
16. Think quality over quantity when it comes to people in your life
17. Be disciplined and honor your commitments
18. Stretch it out daily
19. Practice the art Pomodoros
20. Get in 30 minutes of exercise every day (walking will do)
22. Eat dinner at the kitchen table and not in front of the TV
23. Have a good skin care routine in place
24. Eat your greens
25. Do a daily thought-dump (preferably in the morning)
26. Drink more water and less fizzy drinks
27. Wear sunscreen every day of the year (yes, even during the winter months)
28. Manage your emotions
29. Always do what you feel (never fear the FOMO)
30. Learn something new every day (podcasts are great for this!)
31. Pick up the phone and call an old friend
32. Always be a good listener
33. Take advice from people that already have the result you want in your life
35. Make time for your loved ones
36. Be consistent
37. Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone at least 3 times a week
38. Do something you’ve never done before
39. Learn from your failures and don’t make them mean anything about you
40. Don’t worry
41. Declutter your home and closet regularly
42. Plan for an adventure
43. Be confident
44. Be in control of your finances
45. Learn to do your taxes properly
46. Say no to things you don’t really want to do
47. Say yes to things you do want to do (even if it may seem scary)
48. Cook at home (and save money)
49. Take responsibility for your actions
50. Don’t make excuses
51. Just start, because tomorrow is not a day of the week 🙂
Before you go
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list.
Let me know in the comments below the things you do to improve and light up your life. I’d love to hear about your healthy habits.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can change your habits to better support your dream life, wake up feeling motivated, avoid procrastination and start living your best life, I highly encourage you to check out Dream Morning – an ebook I’ve created just for you, my fellow dreamer.
Learn more about Dream Morning.